Wyłącz preloader


Popularne posty

Polecany post

Zażółć gęślą jaźń

Battle, my love I will see you in the end. Carry my heart with you always. How much should I take when everything you made you will someday...


Czytaj dalej

Zażółć gęślą jaźń

25 grudnia
Rinne

Battle, my love I will see you in the end. Carry my heart with you always. How much should I take when everything you made you will someday break. I don't think I can Build it again. Too much in my own head.


I know what you said

And I've been torn apart since the day you left, And I don't think I can Do it again. Too much in my own head, I'm totally obsessed with the shit you said, and I don't think I can Do it again.

Battle, my Love

I will see you in the end, Carry my heart with you always, How much should I take. When everything you made you will someday break, And I don't think I can Build it again, Too much in my own head, And I've been torn apart since the day you left, And I don't think I can Do it again.

Circa Survive

I will see you in the end, Carry my heart with you always, I know what you meant. And I've been torn apart since the day you left, And I don't think I can Do it again. Too much in my own head I'm totally obsessed with the shit you said And I don't think I can Do it again.
Wszyskie etykiety:

Brak komentarzy

Prześlij komentarz